Our mission as a biblical higher education community is to glorify God by educating and equipping learners to impact the world for Christ through faithful and effective service in their ministries, professions, and communities.
“ He that believes on me, as the scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow river of living water “. ( John 7 ÷ 38 )
The Hanania Experience
In a context of academic excellence, theHanania Experience is characterized by:
- Educational programs infused with biblical content
- Meaningful relationships between faculty, staff, and students
- An environment conducive to spiritual and personal growth
Hanania Bible College will be flourishing, relevant, and accessible as a trusted name for transformational learning rooted in biblical truth.
- Biblical authority:- As God’s inspired Word, the Bible speaks as the final authority on all issues of faith, life, and practice. Biblical truth is at the core of our programs and guides our institutional decision-making.
- Academic rigor:- Responsible Christian discipleship involves bringing every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Hanania Bible College endeavors to train the mind through rigorous programs of study designed to enhance knowledge, develop critical thinking skills, and shape biblical world view.
- Godliness:- God calls His people to live in alignment with His character and will. Hanania Bible College seeks to be a community in which relationships and actions are guided by godly character and consistently reflect honesty, integrity, and accountability.
- Dignity of each individual:- Every person bears God’s image and is loved by God. The Hanania Bible College community purposes to reflect this biblical perspective in all relationships and to value each individual in light of this truth.
- Biblical diversity:- In Christ, believers from diverse cultures and backgrounds are one body. Hanania Bible College endeavors to be a community characterized by unity while learning from and appreciating our diversity.
- Culture of excellence:- In response to the biblical injunction to do all things for the glory of God, the Hanania Bible College community strives for excellence in its programs and services.
- Heart of service:- Following Christ’s model of servant-leadership, the Hanania Bible College community seeks to be characterized by service and love for one another and for our communities and constituencies.
- Our heritage:- Hanania Bible College values its history and identity within the Plymouth Brethren movement and teaches principles of church life rooted in New Testament truth, including the centrality of Christ, plurality of leadership, and priesthood of all believers.
Hanania purposes to:-
- Empower learners to realize their full potential through high-quality academic and student life programs that are biblically grounded and culturally relevant.
- Provide an attractive, safe environment conducive to learning and spiritual and personal growth.
- Encourage the personal welfare and professional development of each faculty and staff member.
- Sustain and enhance the human, physical, and financial resources needed to achieve mission and vision.
- Enrich external constituencies through education, ministry, and service.
Educational Goals Through its academic programs, Hanania purposes to:-
- Increase understanding and application of the Bible and Christian theology.
- Encourage spiritual growth and development of Christian character.
- Challenge for the development and integration of a biblical world view.
- Develop foundational knowledge and skills to support lifelong learning.
- Cultivate educated contributors to contemporary society
- Equip servant-leaders with skills and knowledge appropriate to their chosen professions or fields of service.
One Reply to “Mission of HTC”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.